International Concept Education LLC FZ
ICE at a glance
The International Concept for Education of Dubaï is an innovative school, based on original foundations:
One school, one direction, a common educational project: offering students of Dubaï the best education in the best optimal conditions.
Two parallel courses of studies however interlinked
- A course of studies predominantly French, based on the French system of education, as adequately adapted in foreign countries.
- A course of studies predominantly English based on the IB system of education, with teachers familiar with the two educational systems, which provide students with the best of their knowledge.
- A predominantly French language stream;
- A predominantly English language stream.
Teaching at ICE is based on the French curriculum that is taught in the two language streams.
The pedagogical methods of the International Baccalaureate (IB) are applied in both streams.
All the teachers teach in their own native language in the two streams.
ICE distinctive features
- Etiquette: The school is based on the learning and practice of good manners for high standard education. Etiquette, courtesy are the main keywords for our “label". Religion for Muslims, ethics for all others will supplement the wish to develop a life-long education.
- Talent identification: this is an important feature of our school, which will occur from the beginning of registrations and be a feature of the daily practice of individualized teaching (steps sessions.) to achieve the full potential of each student.
- Wellness coaching: In the same manner and approach it identifies talents, the school will develop a path which includes health education, education for a balanced diet: The Meydan Hotel offers full functioning and use of its kitchen, its equipment and personnel available. Sports and physical activities are organized thanks to the Meydan facilities: tennis, horse riding, golf, etc.
The arts are given a high priority by ICE. For example an art gallery allows students to develop and valorise their creativity and sensitivity.
The quality of the school environment and equipments
- Structural surroundings offering a wide range of facilities: The school is located on an exceptional site. The racecourse park has unique facilities for sporting and relaxation. The school possesses a swimming pool on site.
Spacious structures, located on single level: The exceptionally large classrooms (80 to110 m2) will host a reduced number of students (18 to 20 students).
- Up-to-date technology: The school and the classrooms will be equipped with the latest high-tech amenities available for teaching: interactive boards, high quality audios.
- Numerous and specialized staff to teach, tend, coach and monitor the pupils. As those will be few in each class (18 to 20), the staff will be able to give special attention to each child. Among its specialized staff, the school has its own physician, nurse, psychologist dietician, computer engineer, etc.