Kent College Dubai
MHK has signed a Joint Venture agreement with Meydan Group for building schools in Meydan:
- Kent College Dubai will offer a British Curriculum school from the United Kingdom.
- Land allocated in Nad Al Shiba 3, next a development being built by Meydan for Emirates Airlines (approx. 1500 villas)
- Agreement signed with Kent College on 25th Mar 2013 and project announcement made in the Media on 25th March 2013.
- Construction is planned to start in the fourth quarter of 2014.
- School is planned to be opened for academic year 2016-2017.
- Kent College Canterbury’s Meydan branch will offer classes from grade 1 to 12, with pupils in grade 6 and above benefitting from a wide variety of extra-curricular activities with a very strong emphasis on equestrian training due to the close proximity to Meydan. Other facilities will include football and rugby fields, cricket grounds, and infrastructure for track and race events.
- The school will offer a high quality British education to over 2,000 students from the UAE, GCC and all over the world, with boarding facilities available for more than 600 students.